Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So... January.

I didn't realize I had to post this to the blog to qualify, so it's late, sorry. My entry for this month is very bad. XD I figured I'd do the competition at 11secondclub.com, but then I got busy with other arts and didn't leave myself enough time to allow for my own inexperience (and the fact that I always pick stupidly huge projects.. XD)

You probably shouldn't click on this link. But I did learn a lot.

http://everythingisbetteronfire.com/Stuff/Misc/jilted_test01.avi

1 comment:

Cibo said...

"let's just say we're ____???" XD I can't make out the last thing he says...

haha, it looks funny! But not bad on sort of random movements, I like the 'woman' kinda looking around distractedly while the 'dude' turns away to match the echo of the soundtrack, neat! :D